D365FO Country-Specific Features in Spain
What you need to know about Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations country-specific and localization features.
If your company is currently implementing multiple-country Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions or considering expanding its implementation, it can be difficult to keep up with the ever-changing regulations and taxation differences in your subsidiaries.
You may be asking yourself questions like:
"What functionality has Microsoft implemented already?"
"What do I have to implement on my own or via a third party as a customization?"
The Dynamics 365 User Group for Finance & Operations (D365UG FO) is here to help! Throughout 2020, the user group is hosting a series of webinars outlining country-specific functionalities, including Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Local experts will present on locale-specific features and functionality, such as:
D365UG/AXUG’s Around-the-World webinar series: Spain by Antonio Gilabert
- An overview of the country/regional context.
- Aspects of local regulations including payment systems, taxation systems, and regulatory reporting.
- Best practices, tips and tricks, and any system gaps to be aware of.
- Recommendation as to whether the involvement of a local D365 consultant or partner is needed.
This webinar will focus on locale-specific features and functionality in Spain and will be presented by a local expert. It’s a great opportunity if you are currently implementing a multi-country solution, or are considering expanding your D365 implementation into other locales. During this webinar, we will discuss:
• An overview of the country/regional context.
• Aspects of local regulations including payment systems, taxation systems, and regulatory reporting.
• Best practices, tips and tricks, and any system gaps to be aware of.
• Recommendation as to whether the involvement of a local D365 consultant or partner is needed.
This webinar applies to professionals in the following roles: system administrators, solution architects, and Finance functional leads and analysts.