Queremos compartir con todos nuestros miembros de LATAM estas propuestas de formación que Microsoft nos ha hecho llegar.
Se trata de un taller para D365 Partners en México y otros dos gratuitos* en Brazil (CE) y Colombia (F&O).
* estas dos iniciativas si no consiguen cubrir las plazas mínimas, desgraciadamente serán canceladas.
| About this workshop
This course is designed for Solution Architects, Senior Functional Consultants, Senior Technical Consultants and Project managers to understand the technology and tools available through Dynamics Lifecycle services and Visual Studio online to support the implementation of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. The workshop is primarily hands on, taking attendees through the best practices of managing the implementation and deployment of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. and the use of tools commonly used through an implementation to support the management of business processes, data, code and environments. The workshop will follow through an example case study to design, deploy, configure and test a solution on Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This workshop requires an existing knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and will only focus on implementation of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, not the use of Dynamics 365 itself, and hands-on experience in previous AX 2012 implementations.
After completing this training, the participant will be able to understand the lifecycle tools supporting Dynamics 365 and have hands on experiencing deploying and configuring a Dynamics 365 environment.
- Dynamics 365 for Operations Lifecycle Services Overview and Methodologies
- Deploying, Managing and Operating Dynamics 365 for Operations Projects via Lifecycle Services
- Dynamics 365 for Operations Solution Design and Cloud Architecture
- Business Process Scoping and Review
- Customer Release Planning
- Customer Usage Profiles and Infrastructure Design
- Data Management, Data Import, Data Packages
- Managing Security Configuration
- Setting Up Project Teams
- Test Strategies and Automation
- Functional Testing
- Customizations in Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Operations Deployment and UAT Environments
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Hyper Care and Support
- Performance Testing
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- PowerApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- Developing Mobile App and Workspaces Experience
Solution Architects, Senior Functional Consultants, Senior Technical Consultants and Project Managers
An existing knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations
Hands on experience in previous Dynamics AX 2012 implementations
| Student Requirement for hosted labs
A PC/laptop with high speed internet to execute the online labs provided as part of the course.
Due to an overwhelming demand for our FastTrack Architect Bootcamps, we are excited to announce our next wave, EXCLUSIVELY for our Dynamics 365 systems integrator partner architects. Attendees are loving the quality and the depth of the content and the interactions with our FastTrack team.
FastTrack Architect Bootcamps
Senior architects from our Dynamics 365 FastTrack Engineering team are conducting 5-day intensive Architecture Bootcamps for our partner architects.
These Bootcamps are FREE for systems integrator partners commencing customer implementations that are governed by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 FastTrack customer success program.
We have a limited number of seats, so attendees must meet the requirements and pre-register for the events.
- Must be assigned for a minimum of 25% of billable hours to a single FastTrack customer implementation for Customer Engagement or Finance & Operations respectively
- The assigned FastTrack engagement must commence in the upcoming three months
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Dynamics CRM or ERP products respectively
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with customer implementations as a Solution Architect
Space is limited. Register today!